Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The first of the fourth

Ahh so here I am typing my first few words of the erm fourth blog of mine. I happen to have a fascination with this thing but for all the fascination, I remain true to my nature. Yes I admit. I am a lazy bum. My previous attempts at blogging began with some burning thing that I wanted to shout out to the world. But eventually, when I did shout out, I found it to be a little like a whimper and a lot like bullshit.

The worst thing about a blog is that you can actually review whatever you have written and the almighty backspace can undo whatever you deem stupid at that instant of time. As is the case with me, I happen to find everything either extremely stupid or absolutely enthralling in retrospect. So I end up either deleting or just forgetting about the blog.

This one, however, takes its birth from the fact that Azeez, a close friend, has just started his blog. It seems now that everyone in my ex-peer group has one therefore effingo ergo sum, I copy therefore I am. All through my college life I have passed several pointless and hopelessly boring classes through copying. Now after college I am stuck in this giant huge boring class of a job so I am kind of hoping that my sacred talisman of copying might redeem me still.

Oh well time to sleep. Ghusipoouanguhhh.

No comments: