Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Me, me and meeee

Did three more photus.


Out of the box


Coffee head

Flying in a blue dream



My sincerest thanks to the wonderful people at deviant art for the brushes.

PS: I am not obsessed with my face. But I just do not get willing subjects. Feel free to provide your photo for surgery.

PPS: A few days back I promised someone that I'll be posting something really cool. I was not talking about this. Though I do agree this is rather cool too. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome artwork i must say..do something (nice) with my photo..not the kind of stuff u did with bobby's in college ;-) = Az

Unknown said...

yeahh...me wanting weird pic too! (as in other than my normal ones :P )

..and ya,. jst to make the comments post to '3' :)

Avi said...

>>!!BILL GATES!!>>