Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hoposapien Useless Totalis

I am a failed human being, nay mammal. No this is not a self loathing trip. I do feel fine about myself. Truly. The reason I say that I am a failed human being/mammal is because I am not able to appreciate the basic reason for our being. Reproduction. Please note that I do not mind the way (wink wink) but it is the end result that revolts me.

I hate babies. Seriously. My brother has recently had a kid and it scares the shit out of me. Just looking at you with those creepy eyes and everyone is talking silly.

Bah! I hate children. Stupid things.

No comments: