Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Half-Second Limbo

Picture yourself walking and you see a half familiar person coming. You do not know the person. Well you have only made polite situational conversation. There is eye contact but the person is too far away to say hi immediately without sounding too loud and waving would look silly. Blam! you find yourself wondering... Should I say hi when he/she comes close enough? Should I just smile? Maybe I should just walk on. But that might be considered rude... That is the half-second limbo.

I do not know if you have ever found yourself in this position or not. But I run into these very often. Especially if the interaction is with the opposite sex as there is the additional fear of coming off as a letch or someone trying to get fresh.

To better illustrate what I am saying, this would be a half-second limbo that resolved itself watch out for the scene near about 1:20.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Closer"!! My favourite Jude Law movie.. oh man.. does his ass get kicked in the movie.. :D