Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seek and ye shall find... And sometimes, you dont have to do even that!

Things have a funny way of turning themselves out. I have often found myself in situation that something takes my fancy - for instance a book, a song, a type of music... anything and suddenly I start seeing things like that all around or without really trying to.

A few weeks back I listened to this band called Iron and Wine at Bobby's suggestion and was hooked. It has a warm, beautiful sound. Can't really find any other adjective for it. Listen to it and you'll understand what am I talking about. Anyway, I was recently taking a music quiz and found this guy called Sufjan Stevens and it is nearly as warm and as beautiful as Iron and Wine. I use nearly not to suggest that it is lacking. But it is slightly different.
Guess if a new age guru heard this, he'd say shit like "While You Chase Destiny In The Grains of Sand, All The Trees of The Field Will Clap Their Hands"

No comments: