Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pulling teeth

Well a wisdom tooth at that! Last Wednesday, I woke up and found I couldn't open my jaw as well I was used to. Being a lazy bum that I am, I chose to ignore it. But after an entire day of living on fluids, as I couldn't get anything in my mouth besides a straw, I went to the dentist. Now mister dentist told me I'm getting a bumper crop of wisdom teeth. Two for the agony of well.... five hundred twenty two thousand!! This had two repercussions. The significant dent it made in my pocket (thereby forcing me to cancel my flans for the maiden gig Gaaaah!!!!) and the impending pain. It's wednesday today and I'm one wisdom tooth less and in some real annoying pain. Gaaah hate you fucking wisdom tooth!! Curses!!

1 comment:

wnwek said...

five hundred twenty two thousand!!!!



huh?