Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reletivity

A couple of days back I was sitting in office and doing something i dislike; namely work. As complete concentration has always eluded me, I was thinking and muttering and cribbing (if we could read peoples thoughts, we'd find that all of us are deranged lunatics!). While I was cribbing, I was hit by a thought so powerful that I had to stop for a while (not that I had any qualms about stopping). The thought gentle reader was this. Up to college, we mark our time in years but as we start working, our time frames shrink to a week. We live our lives in weeks instead of years. I am now 40 weeks old.

No comments: