Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

OST - Gandalf Greyheme

Today I was generally spooked at office and was feeling more random than usual. So I thought that all the movies have an OST. If I were in a movie, what would I want to be my song? Or more specifically what would be my 'cool walk' song. I compiled the list of the following five songs -

1) Feverdog - Stillwater
2)Lebanese Blonde - Thievery Corporation
3) Back In Black - AC/DC
4) Little Green Bag - George Baker
5) Come As You Are - Nirvana

If you are infact reading this, do post your 'cool walk' song.

*Due credit to Sleepy and Shorty for their contributions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tomorrow never dies" by Sheryl Crow

Icarus said...

I would say...'wake up' RATM and my new ghetto alter ego would have chosen...'come with me' by Puff Diddy...for all cynics and rockabees like Mr greyheme...just look it up on youtube.

Have to confess...sonny would make a clumsy bond