Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am

OK this started out rather tame. I just noticed a 'pose a question to your friends' tab on Orkut. Feeling rather random I thought I should pose a question. The good people at orkut went through so much trouble developing that API, atleast someone should use it! Anyhow, so I started typing a question and got stuck on 'Are you...'.

Being an almost a habitual google abuser, I thought I should see what sort of 'are yous...' are available on the clickhickers guide to the Internet.

What I found instead, was a bunch of 'personality tests'. So fascinating! There are these tests for everything... they even tell you what sort of a Nigerian Spammer are you.

I got to know that I am...



You are .doc You change from year to year, just to make things tough on your competition.  Only your creator really has a handle on you.
Which File Extension are You?


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?




I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!





What Video Game Character Are You? I am Jetpac Man.I am Jetpac Man.


I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way. What Video Game Character Are You?

You are Musa Ibrahim.  YOU ARE AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORP. YOU WISH TO REMIT $21 MILLION TO MY COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING.  YOU ENJOY BICYCLING AND TYPING IN ALL-CAPS.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?



Which Trainspotting Character Are You?


Feeling wise I am yah stupid gadge!

2 comments:

Dipti said...

You obviously haven't been exposed to facebook applications.

Gandalf said...

Nope. Are there many like these on it? For some reason I have been averse to facebook. Sounds too American...