Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lacuna

What have I become,
My sweetest friend?
Everyone I know,
Goes away in the end.
You could have it all,
My empire of dirt.
I would let you down,
I will make you hurt.
If I could start again,
A million miles away.
I would keep myself.
I would find a way.


Hurt - By nine inch nails. Not mine. Not mine. Not mine......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

i've been out of the blog scene for some time..will catch up on all ur posts soon...az

Reshmi Iyer said...

wow... im a fan of ur blog :)

quite a return to poetry... NICE!

-reshmi/ria

Gandalf said...

Arrey! This is not mine! this is a song. Hence the hyperlink in between. :)

Reshmi Iyer said...

awwww, shooooooot!!

Gandalf said...

@az - dude where are you! why aren't you posting? MBA blog ought to be fun!

Icarus said...

btw whats the whole idea of putting up hurt under a different name...i am a simple ma..such matters my simple mind cannot afford

Gandalf said...

Arrey! It is not meant to be anything. Thus the tag 'Random Thoughts' I should better out a disclaimer there.

Icarus said...

have you chked out the latest nin album..year zero?

Gandalf said...

Yeah. To be honest a little disappointed. Not at par with the rest of the NIN. Plus you aware of the whole crazy publicity gimmick around the release?

Icarus said...

yeah..the USB thing right? hrd abt it..havent been able to make up my mind on the matter...hrd it on the laptop..sounded too noisy..well kinda expected coz the bas is missing..but will give it another shot