Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

T-Shirts, Busts, Dirty looks

I can't help it. I generally have to read - everything!

Message t-shirts are a rage. It seems everyone has something to say. Or wants to be seen saying something. Now as India is a sexually liberal country where we treat our women with great respect *smirk*, girls too wear message t-shirts. By now you must have guessed what I'm getting at. If you are super slow, then let me say it plain. I can't help but read the messages on the t-shirts the women are wearing and as it happens, the message is located at a strategic location of the female anatomy. As the wearer sees me staring, they draw their own conclusions and give me such absolutely dirty looks! I swear someday I'll get my arse kicked. phbbbt.

Image copyright of whoever holds it. It's not mine!

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You need to put on a pair of reading glasses and examine the t-shirt at close range to remove all doubt that you're a titty ogler.

*Anu* said...

not reading glasses - very very dark shades!!

Gandalf said...

Ah. Coming from a person from the questioned set, sounds like a god strategy. You don't pay attention to dark shade wearing guys?