Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The broken cab

Our cab broke down last friday. Now if you are aware of the NH-8 traffic, you'd know it's terrible and at 10:15 at night, trucks also join the fray. But all this gave me the opportunity to take photos of fast moving lights. yay! Here is the one i liked the most.


I would also like to thank the cab that broke down and gave me this opportunity. Thank you cab.

4 comments:

*Anu* said...

hehe.. 'thank you cab' cracked me up, even if you didnt mean for it to be humorous.. love the sound of.. thank you cab

Gandalf said...

Oh I'm in a professional organisation. I have to be real sharpish with the 'thank you' bit.

PS: To the world - I find it lame commenting on my own blog. So to the seasoned bloggers out there, is it right blogetiquette to respond to a comment on the poster's blog?

*Anu* said...

well iv been confused about this as well, but decided to abandon all concern and scribble anywhere you wanna - but it makes sense to comment on ur own blog to give readers a sense of 'flow' to whatevers being discussed, i guess so.
just write anywhere really.

Gandalf said...

And I got what you said. Sorry for the gap.