Disclaimer

The author of this blog is a complete nut-case and should not be taken any more seriously than a broken shoe hanging on the friendly neighbourhood truck's bumper. Any reference to person(s) real or imaginary is because of a multi-dimensional specie of super intelligent mice and therefore not his fault.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Rawk!!

I received a mail from Sahil Makhija, the front man of Demonic Resurrection, today. His self owned record lable is bringing out a new CD the tracklist goes something like this:

Demonic Resurrection – Beyond The Darkness
1. Journey To Solaris
2. Celestial Disharmony
3. And The Dream Will Cease To Exist
4. Beyond The Darkness
5. The Fallen Stars
Severe Dementia – Epitaph Of Plassey
6. Entombment of the Traitor
7. Credence of Fort William
8. The Bengal Regiment
9. Howls Of Mushidabad
10. Strangled by Treason and Forgery
Dusk – Dead Heart Dawning
11. When The Mirror Speaks
12. Dreaming Gotishya
13. Sorrows Of The Flesh
14. Dead Heart Dawning
Bonus Tracks - Helmskey
15. Black Disharmonium
16. To Rise And Fall Again

Now notice the fantastic choice of song names let alone the band names and their section names. Now I couldn't help but burst into a hearty guffaw. Either I am totally out of the local metal scene or this is possibly the most ridiculous sounding track-list ever. Seeing this I came up with a new band name and a new album name and a new track-list for my own self.

Band Name -> Band with the cool name which you cannot pronounce

Album Name -> Immortal enema of Satan's legions

Tracks ->

1) I wore a black bib while I sucked on Satan's tits
2) Misery of balls enthrallum
3) Seven cats from hell's trashcans of filth
4) Why does the black bell toll when I'm taking a dump?
5) I am macho I wipe with cactus
6) Six six sex!!

Woo hoo I'm a rock star!!

1 comment:

Az said...

so i finally reach your blog..pretty cool it is....i like the fact that all posts are really short and direct!